Application for the Indonesia GREAT Scholarship for Indonesian Students in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Nottingham Trent University in UK.
The purpose of the grant is to find out the top talented students from Indonesia and encourage them to take admission at the university. This program will benefit students by providing an award amount of up to £10,000.
Nottingham Trent University is a wonderful university with stunning buildings and cutting-edge facilities, where every student is encouraged to dream big and achieve their full potential. In 1843, it was formed by the merger of several famous educational institutions.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INDONESIA GREAT SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants must be Indonesian students
- Applicants must be freshman admitted in the postgraduate degree
- The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Applicants must have Four-year Diploma IV (D4) or Four-year Bachelors degree – Sarjana 1
- If English isn’t your first language, you have the language skills you need to succeed right from the start.
INDONESIA GREAT SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To grasp the opportunity, aspirants must enrol in the postgraduate degree programme at the university. After that, you have to complete the application form.
Application must include:
- Submit a comprehensive personal statement that highlights your skills and explains your motivation for applying for the course in question; stick to the 4,000-word character limit. You can upload additional documents if you have more you need to say.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before June 30, 2021 will be considered.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.