Information Systems Auditor Job at Jubilee Insurance… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Jubilee Insurance.
- Execution of Internal Audit assignments in the company and regional related companies when required by Management.
- Providing an auditor’s view of significant risks facing the business and assess whether these risks are mitigated by detailed review of controls.
- Providing audit reports to Management and the Audit Committee, the reports must indicate.
- Risk assessments used to identify key risk areas and the appropriate responsive key audit test and procedures.
- The methods of audit strategy execution and the value addition principles to the company
- Timelines, Stakeholder communication and relationship management to ensure timely resolution of audit issues.
- Continuous monitoring of risks and controls in company and related functions including shared services.
- Take lead in key risk identification and assessment and in preparation of the annual Internal Audit Plan.
- Prepare risk-based Audit Programs for use in the auditing assignments.
- Lead audit teams in execution of audit assignments from planning, fieldwork, reporting and issues closure.
- Identify control gaps and improvement opportunities and provide value adding recommendations to resolve audit exceptions.
- Prepare and review of audit working papers to support all audit work done and exceptions raised.
- Ensure all audit assignments are undertaken within the agreed timelines.
- Ensure all audit assignments are undertaken as per the guidelines of the International Auditing Standards.
- Follow up on implementation of audit recommendations and report closure status.
- Train other auditors or staff under you on technical insurance and soft skills.
- Build and maintain good working relationships with auditees and management.
- Carry out regional audit assignments when called upon by management
- Carry out any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Have a strong Industry / Market awareness
- Strong Customer focus/ Centricity
- Ownership & Commitment
- Continuous training and innovation
- Team spirit and meeting tight deadlines.
- Bachelor ‘s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Information Management Technology or any other related field.
- CCNA; Certified Ethical Hacker; CISA
- CIA, CFE or ACCA Qualification
- Certified Data Privacy Solutions Engineer
- Certificate in Data Analytics and Machine Learning
- Certificate in Robotics or Cloud Computing
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
How to Apply
Closing Date: 31st March 2022.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.