Innovation Fund Manager Job at GSM Association… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at GSM Association.
- Support the Senior Manager to set up each round of the Humanitarian Innovation Fund, together with relevant internal stakeholders
- Successful operational delivery of each round of the Humanitarian Innovation Fund which includes:
- Work in a team to review and assess grant applications for funding
- Support shortlisted grant applicants, this will include conducting due diligence and an extensive review of their grant application (workplan and budget)
- Manage a portfolio of grant projects from contracting to completion
- Manage and coordinate regular meetings with grantees assigned to you. This will include coordination with an Independent Fund Manager.
- Participate in and present at relevant GSMA or external events to disseminate resources and insights, as well as to continue to position the programme in these forums
- Ensure that a close collaboration model with other teams is being always fostered, ensuring that the relevant information flows between teams and defined roles and responsibilities are adhered to. This applies to:
- The GSMA Mobile for Humanitarian Innovation programme, whose learnings and results of the Fund are essential to the programme’s theory of change
- The GSMA Operations team
- The GSMA compliance team and external Fund Manager
- Where synergies are relevant, the broader Innovation Fund team
We welcome applications from individuals with the following:
- A demonstrable and substantial experience in grant management in low and middle-income countries is an absolute must-have for this role
- A demonstrable track record of managing complex projects, with multiple stakeholders’ engagements, and within predefined budget and timelines is a must have for this role
- A demonstrable track record of collaborating with a diverse set of internal (operations, compliance, subject-matter experts…) or external stakeholders is a must-have for this role
- Strong presentation skills with the ability of representing the Innovation Fund to external stakeholders (e.g. Fund Panel etc.…) is a must have for this role
- An ability to think creatively of solutions to new challenges or a changing environment and adapt to them
- Experience of/genuinely interested in both the commercial and social benefits that are presented by mobile access and use in low and middle-income countries
- Experience or understanding on how mobile / digital can support the delivery of humanitarian assistance is desirable.
- Strong interpersonal skills are highly desirable
How to Apply
Application Deadline: 31st August 2022.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.