Insurance Sales Representative Job at Cemes Insurance Agency… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Cemes Insurance Agency.
- Research and source potential clients and build long-term relationships with them.
- Persuade prospective clients to engage in a phone conversation and/or meeting to discuss insurance products.
- Advise clients on the insurance policies that best suit their needs.
- Customize insurance programs to suit individual clients.
- Deliver approved policies to new clients and explain the benefits and risks of the policy.
- Re-assess the policy needs of existing clients after life-changing events.
- Fill out and submit applications, issue quotes, maintain client records and prepare reports in the insurance system.
- Keep abreast of all leads that come through the insurance portal, referrals and call them in the shortest time possible to increase the conversion rate.
- Contact all IPF leads and establish how much they want to borrow, confirm all KYC documents have been collected and proposals dully filled, create them as prospects on the insurance portal and pass them on to the supervisor for confirmation.
Qualifications and skills:
- 2 years of previous working experience as an Insurance Agent.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Resilient spirit and persistent nature.
- Impeccable interpersonal skills and friendly attitude.
- Well, organized with time great management abilities.
- Degree in Sales and Marketing, business, or similar relevant fields.
How to Apply
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents, and Application to [email protected]
Application Deadline: 24th November 2021.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.