Intern/Junior Business Financier Job at Brainnest… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Brainnest.
Brainnest provides comprehensible analyses of complex economic issues to assist in understanding the issues and opportunities that companies face.
- Support Finance Controllers during Monthly closing
- Support the Financial Analysts and Business Controllers in their day-to-day work
- Assist in preparing monthly or weekly financial reports: Develop and utilize spreadsheets, databases and other computer applications
- Prepare ad-hoc reports when requested
- Assist Controllers during budget processes
- Participate in the internal and external financial communication processes
- Manage specialized information, reports, and forms dealing with fees, billing, tracking of projects, etc.
- Enter information into the financial accounting system of the company
- Issue and review clients’ invoices
- Analyse customer profitability, prepare margin analysis reports and develop and present proposal analysis
- Report Financial information to regulators, to the parent companies and to the market
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.