Intern/Junior Marketing Specialist Job at Brainnest… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Brainnest.
Brainnest provides comprehensible analyses of complex economic issues to assist in understanding the issues and opportunities that companies face.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to discuss any issues with a wide variety of individuals and groups
- Capability to produce content on time, with attention to detail, and an emphasis on identifying and pitching to a target audience
- A well-organized team player with the ability to perform various tasks, act individually, and think creatively
- Familiarity with Microsoft applications and Zoom
- Willingness to learn and develop marketing skills
- Competitive and proactive attitude
- Fluency in English
You will learn how to:
- Design and execute marketing and promotional campaigns for clients
- Interact with clients and customers with a professional and enthusiastic demeanor to build relationships and increase sales margins
- Monitor digital marketing campaigns based on goals and KPIs
- Generate new leads to grow company revenue
- Develop your professional skills to grow both within the company and on your own
- Work directly with the marketing and sales team to accomplish tasks assigned by senior management
- Build and maintain trusting relationships with new and existing customers
- Present ideas to the sales and marketing team and other operational areas within the organization to improve sales processes and marketing procedures to ensure we are operating efficiently and effectively
- Support the marketing team with daily administrative tasks
How to Apply
Application Deadline: 31st August 2022.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.