Internal Auditor Job at Christian Health Association of Kenya… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Christian Health Association of Kenya.
Affiliate Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Some of the links are affiliate links.
Looking for something new? Why not check out Amazon? They've got a huge selection of products to choose from. Happy shopping! Go to Amazon
CHAK’s constitution provides for membership to Protestant churches’ health facilities and community-based health programmes provided their services are not for profit. Mission To facilitate member health units in their provision of quality healthcare services through advocacy, health systems strengthening, networking and innovative health programme
- Prepare annual audit plans for approval by the Audit & Risk Committee
- Conduct regular audits and risk assessments to ensure compliance with policy, funding agreements, approved budgets and statutory regulations
- Routinely review CHAK’s internal control policies, systems and practices for improvement
- Determine any existing strategic risks and recommend risk management
- Liaison with external auditors in conduct of external audit
- Follow-up on implementation of internal and external audit recommendations
- Prepare and present quarterly internal audit reports to the Audit & Risk Committee
- Conduct ad-hoc audits, financial investigations and special reviews as deemed necessary
Qualification and Experience:
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Commerce, Finance or its equivalent from a recognized University
- CPA (K) and or ACCA and a member of ICPAK in good standing
- Experience with donor funded projects will be an added advantage
- Minimum 3 years relevant work experience in auditing in a busy work environment
- Must be conversant with audit of computerized environments and have experience on use of common accounting packages
- Must have high integrity, excellent analytical skills, be self-driven and able to work independently
How to Apply
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to secretariatatchak.or.ke or hratchak.or.ke
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 8th June 2022.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.