Internal Control Supervisor Job at Guaranty Trust Bank… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Guaranty Trust Bank.
Affiliate Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Some of the links are affiliate links.
Looking for something new? Why not check out Amazon? They've got a huge selection of products to choose from. Happy shopping! Go to Amazon
- Assess and continuously monitor IT controls on information systems, digital channels, applications and IT processes to improve and reduce fraud risks
- Conducts system error investigations, reviews system logical access and network security administration
- Monitor general and application control effectiveness on critical business and IT Systems and e-channels
- Review control reports to ensure smooth running of computer operations within the Technology infrastructure
- Review daily information security reports from security operations center (SOC)
- Design IT controls to ensure minimal risks and vulnerabilities on new and existing IT applications/e-channels, processes and products
- Liaise with stakeholders (ORM, IT Risk etc.) to identify new risks in the Application/E-channel systems
- Daily monitoring of access rights granted to system users and administrators for critical organizational applications.
- Investigation and resolution of System errors
- 7+ years work experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- CISA,CISST,CEH or relevant qualification will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of applicable IT Control standards and frameworks such as ISO, PCIDSS, COBIT
- Proficiency in use of applications such as ACL, PL/SQL, MS/SQL, Excel
- Audit and investigative skills
- Good understanding of regulatory requirements, laws and statutes
How to Apply
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.