Application for the International Chemistry Scholarships at University of Birmingham in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Birmingham in USA.
This scholarship is valued at £2,000 and will be awarded as a tuition fee contribution which will be paid directly to the School of Chemistry on behalf of the award holder. This award may be renewed annually subject to the scholars attaining full credits and an overall year mark of 70% or higher.
The University of Birmingham is a public research university located in Edgbaston, Birmingham, United Kingdom. The university was ranked 14th in the UK and 79th in the world in the QS World University Rankings for 2019.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL CHEMISTRY SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Be classed as an overseas student for fee purposes;
- Obtain AAA at A-Level including Chemistry (alternative qualifications considered)
- Place Birmingham Chemistry as their firm choice before their UCAS deadline.
- For taking admission, applicants must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
- As per the university requirement, the applicants have to show their ability in the English language through the IELTS or TOEFL test.
INTERNATIONAL CHEMISTRY SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Candidates are considered automatically if they submit an application to study at the University of Birmingham. No separate application form is required.
Application must include:
- No additional documents would be asked by the university but there is a possibility of asking at the time of admission.
- Applications are open all year round.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.