Application for the International College Excellence Scholarships in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Liverpool in UK.
The grant is targeted toward easing the financial burden of high achieving international students so that they can earn top-notch education to keep themselves on the path of academic success. All the winners will get £5,000 as the fee reduction for their first year of study on a non-clinical degree.
The University of Liverpool has been providing thousands of students with top-level education and unique university experience since 1881. This reputed institution is home to over 50,000+ students.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Non-EU Students are eligible.
- Undergraduate degree program in any field offered by the university.
- Must be liable to pay full tuition fees at the overseas rate
- Must be starting a new non-clinical undergraduate program in the academic year 2021/22
- Must have achieved 75% or above in the UoLIC Foundation Certificate.
- Entry requirements vary from course to course.
- Students whose first language is not English must have an internationally recognized English language qualification. For an undergraduate course, the university requires IELTS.
INTERNATIONAL EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- There is no need to apply separately as you will be considered for this application after successfully being enrolled in an applicable program:
Application must include:
- Attach pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, a statement, a copy of passport.
- Applications is Open.