Application for the International Doctoral Research Scholarship in Science and Technology in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Sheffield Hallam University in UK.
The educational award is activated for the dazzling international students and aims to develop innovative, practical solutions to real-world problems. The studentship will provide the tuition fees plus research costs over the duration of your doctorate program.
Established in 1843, Sheffield Hallam University is a public research university located in England, UK. It offers various bachelors, masters and research degree programs to the students.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL DOCTORAL RESEARCH SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International students are invited to apply.
- Doctoral degree program in areas of research strength in science and technology: Materials and Engineering Research Institute (MERI), National Centre of Excellence for Food Engineering, Biomolecular Sciences Research Centre, Health and Social Care Research, Centre for Behavioural Science and Applied Psychology, Advanced Wellbeing Research Centre, & Academy of Sport and Physical Activity.
- To be eligible, the applicants should hold a strong undergraduate degree (2.1 or above) and/or a relevant master’s qualification (or expectation of the same).
- Before starting your application, applicants must meet the entire entry requirements of the university.
- If your native language is not English, you have to provide evidence of English language proficiency.
INTERNATIONAL DOCTORAL RESEARCH SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For being enlisted in the program, applicants are obliged to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at Sheffield Hallam University.
Application must include:
- Aspirants have to provide proof of the previous degree, academic references, CV, and supporting statement & submit their own research proposal or apply for an identified project.
- Applications is Open.