Application for the International Doctoral Researchers Scholarships in Germany – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Bayreuth in Germany.
Applicants will receive this application upon undertaking a doctorate programme at University of Bayreuth. International students with relevant bachelors and masters degree are eligible to receive this application and take benefit from it for up to two semesters. The applicants that will win the support will receive benefits towards the tuition fee of the doctorate y research programme at Bayreuth for up to two semesters.
Founded in 1975, the University of Bayreuth is a public research university that focuses on furthering interdisciplinary research and science as well as profile creation and the development of interdisciplinary subjects. It is ranked 36th among the top ranking institutions in Germany.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
DOCTORAL RESEARCHERS SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants from all overseas countries are eligible to apply.
- Applicants can apply to undertake a doctorate by research programme at Bayreuth.
- The applicants must be enrolled and accepted at the university.
- The students must hold a relevant bachelor’s and master’s degree o be admitted for a doctoral programme at Bayreuth.
- The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests: TOEFL – 95, IELTS – 7.0, and Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English (CAE).
DOCTORAL RESEARCHERS SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Enrollment certificate
- Copies of passport and residence permit
- Expert opinion from a university lecturer at the University of Bayreuth
- Proof of study achievements at the University of Bayreuth in the form of an official transcript of records
- Motivation letter
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 31st August, 2021 will be considered.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.