Application for the International Education Scholarships at University of North Texas in USA – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of North Texas in USA.
International Education Scholarship is awarded to students that actively participate in and contribute to campus internationalization at UNT. The University of North Texas will provide the educational fund for applicants to study in the USA.
Founded in 1988, the University of North Texas (UNT) is a public research university in Denton, Texas. It was known as North Texas State University. It consists of 14 colleges and schools.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Students must meet full-time enrollment status requirements unless approved otherwise;
- Students must be enrolled in a degree-granting program
- Students must have a proven commitment to campus internationalization at UNT as evidenced by participation in/organization of internationalization events and activities on campus
- Undergraduate and second bachelor’s applicants must have at least a cumulative 3.0 GPA. Graduate applicants must have at least a cumulative 3.5 GPA
- All international applicants to UNT must show proof of English language proficiency
INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To participate in the programme, students are required to enroll in the undergraduate or graduate degree programme at the university.
Application must include:
- Submit official secondary school transcripts, diplomas, certificates, and/or national test examination scores as given in your country. All applicants must possess the equivalent of a U.S. high school diploma.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 15, 2021 will be considered.