Application for the International Excellent Student Scholarships in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Derby in UK.
All international students who demonstrate excellence in an extracurricular activity are eligible to apply for this application . The sponsorship will only be awarded to South East Asia, South Asia, China, Africa, and European students. The selected students from the eligible countries will be provided £5,000 towards their undergraduate or postgraduate study at Derby for the course duration.
The University of Derby, ranked 801 in World University Rankings by Times Higher Education, is a public university in Derby wanting to empower people across the globe to achieve their potential and make a positive contribution to society.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
EXCELLENT STUDENT SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Only students from Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, China, Hong Kong, India, Pakistan, Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Norway, and Switzerland are eligible.
- All undergraduate and postgraduate degree courses and subjects offered by Derby are eligible under this application.
- The students must be enrolled in the University.
- The students must fulfill geographical requirements.
- The students should hold relevant academic education with high grades to secure a position at Derby.
- The students are required to submit the scores of the following English language proficiency tests: TOEFL – 70, IELTS – 6.0, MELAB – 80, PTE – 52, and Cambridge English Scale – B2.
EXCELLENT STUDENT SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Officially evaluated institutional transcripts
- Scanned copy of the valid passport
- Personal statement
- Two letters of recommendation
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 4th July, 2021 will be considered.