Application for the International Faculty Scholarships for the Research Masters in Philosophy in Netherlands – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Radboud University in Netherlands.
The programme is open to overseas students commencing in the master’s degree programme in the Netherlands. The university will provide the selected students with a maximum amount of €10,500 to cover the tuition fee of the chosen course of study, along with living expenses amounting to approximately € 2,168 per annum.
Radboud University is a public research university recognised for its robust research output. It ranks 105th in the Shanghai Academic Ranking of World Universities and falls under the top 1% of universities worldwide.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL FACULTY SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities
- Masters degree in philosophy are eligible.
- The students must hold a bachelor’s degree relevant to the chosen master’s degree.
- The students are advised to thoroughly check the admission requirements of the university before for a successful application.
- he students must provide the following English language proficiency test results with the average score:
- TOEFL – 550 (paper-based), 213 (computer-based) or 79 points (internet-based
- IELTS – 6.0
- Cambridge Certificate in English – Minimum level B
- TOIEC – 670
INTERNATIONAL FACULTY SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The students are required to enrol themselves with the university and start their application on the official online portal of the university.
Application must include:
- A letter of motivation, indicating your reasons for wishing to enrol in the programme and your chosen area of specialisation
- A curriculum vitae
- A certified copy of your Bachelor diploma (or equivalent) and the academic record listing the philosophy courses taken and the credits and grades obtained for them
- A writing sample on a philosophical topic(essay, paper of bachelor thesis).
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 1st November , 2021 will be considered.