Application for the International Fellowships for International Students in USA – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Union College in USA.
The fellowships are initiated and funded by the International Programs Office on a need basis to international students who want to pursue a fellowship programme at Union College. The applicants that will win this award will be given $1,000, which can be used at the recipient’s discretion as and how they see fit during their course of study at Union College.
Union College is a private liberal arts college in Schenectady, New York, founded in 1795 and ranked 44th in National Liberal Arts Colleges. The motive of its function is to provide the kind of education to students that will be universally recognized and timelessly valued.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL FELLOWSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students from all countries are eligible to apply.
- Graduate fellowship at Union College.
- The applicants must undertake study at Union College.
- The applicants must have qualifications relevant to the course and level of study they are applying for to be accepted at Union College.
- The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests: IELTS – 7.0, TOEFL IBT – 90, and DUOLINGO – 70.
INTERNATIONAL FELLOWSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Official transcripts of the high school or equivalent previous school attended by the applicant.
- Letter of Recommendation Interview
- Personal Essay
- Financial Aid
- Applications is Open.