Application for the PhD Awards for International Students in USA – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of South Carolina in USA.
The assistantships and fellowships are solely for students who come from out-of-state or international countries to pursue a graduate programme at USC. Applicants who hold a relevant undergraduate degree and are paying out-of-state or international fees are eligible to receive this award.
The University of South Carolina is a public research university listed at 18 among the top national universities and is also ranked 571-580 in QS Global World Rankings 2021. Its primary mission is, has always been, and will be the education of the state’s citizens through teaching, research, creative activity, and community engagement.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL ASSISTANTSHIPS AND FELLOWSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants from US and all other countries are eligible to apply.
- Graduate degree courses and subjects taught at USC are eligible to apply for.
- The applicants must be paying out-of-state tuition fee.
- The applicants must be accepted in the applied graduate programme by USC.
- Applicants are required to take ACT or SAT tests and submit the respective scores and hold a relevant bachelor’s degree to be admitted in a graduate programme at USC.
- The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests: TOEFL IBT – 80, TOEFL PBT – 570, IELTS – 6.5, and PTE – 53.
INTERNATIONAL ASSISTANTSHIPS AND FELLOWSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The applicants can create an account on the application portal of the university and login to complete the application process. Applicants will be contacted for allotment of assistantships and fellowships after the submission of the admission application.
Application must include:
- Transcripts of previously attended academic qualifications
- Financial worthiness documents
- Copy of Passport
- Bachelor’s degree certificate
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 1st October, 2021 will be considered.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.