Application for the International Graduate Division Fellowships in USA – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of California, Los Angeles in USA.
The fellowship aims to help domestic and international students conduct their graduate studies at UCLA. Applicants are eligible to apply for graduate programmes in any department and will be awarded the program if their application will be accepted. The award will vary and will give benefits towards tuition fees.
The University of California, Los Angeles, a public and-grant research university in the US with a primary purpose as a public research university being the creation, dissemination, preservation and application of knowledge for the betterment of the global society, is ranked 36th in QS Global World Rankings 2021.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL DIVISION FELLOWSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Local students and students from other overseas countries are eligible to apply.
- All graduate level courses and subjects offered at UCLA are eligible to app for.
- The applicants must have been accepted by UCLA in the applied programme.
- The students are required to score a minimum of 1365/1600 on in SAT, 29 in ACT, and an average GPA of 4.31 to secure a seat in a graduate programme at UCLA.
- The applicants must have attained minimum required score in the following English language proficiency tests: TOEFL IBT – 79, Revised TOEFL Paper-Delivered Test – 60, and IELTS – 6.5.
INTERNATIONAL DIVISION FELLOWSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Official academic transcripts of all the academic institution attended and high secondary transcripts
- Proof of Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 letters of recommendation
- Statement of Purpose
- Accepted application at UCLA
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 15th December, 2021 will be considered.