Application for the International Kerkyasharian and Kayikian Fund for Armenian Studies in Australia – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Sydney in Australia.
The funding motivates both domestic and international students who want to conduct a research program in Armenian Studies at the university. The scholarship value will be determined by the selection committee and will be stipulated in the program offer letter to the successful recipient(s). The grant is tenable for six months only.
The University of Sydney, established in 1850, is an internationally renowned teaching and research institution in Australia, offering a wide range of programmes. Its purpose is to assist you in developing the skills, knowledge, and values you’ll need to lead in today’s fast-paced world.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
KERKYASHARIAN AND KAYIKIAN FUND ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Research program in Armenian Studies
- Be an honours or postgraduate research student in, or an academic affiliate employed by the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences, Sydney Conservatorium of Music or the Sydney School of Architecture, Design and Planning
- Be willing to conduct research into 19th century or earlier Armenian studies
- Be applying for project or activity funding for expenses detailed in Clauses 4.d. and 4.e. of the terms and conditions that you expect to incur within 12 months from this application ’s open date.
- To become a part of the university, you must meet the entry requirements of the program.
- If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof.
KERKYASHARIAN AND KAYIKIAN FUND APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Must submit a CV, academic certificates, feedback from two academic referees, and a personal statement with your application.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before June 30, 2021 will be considered.