Application for the International Merit Awards at College of Saint Rose in USA – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the College of Saint Rose in USA.
The scholarship will be awarded on the basis of academic merit. All international undergraduate students can enter this application programme to win a maximum of $22,000 to cover their tuition costs.
The College of Saint Rose is a private Catholic college ranked 96th in Regional Universities North. It was established in 1920 with the purpose of creating a progressive and independent college where students have the opportunity to cultivate their creative and spiritual gifts.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL MERIT AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students of all foreign nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Students can apply to undertake any undergraduate degree study at Saint Rose.
- The applicants must have excellent academic merit.
- The students are required to submit all necessary documents.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: TOEFL IBT – 80, TOEFL PBT – 500, TOEFL CBT – 173, and IELTS – 5.5.
INTERNATIONAL MERIT AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Official high school and college/university transcripts
- Certification of Finances
- Copy of driver’s license
- Statement of purpose of their visit to the U.S.
- Copy of their passport
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 1st December, 2021 will be considered.