Application for the International Merit Scholarships at Gonzaga University in USA – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Gonzaga University in USA.
This scholarship has been made available to all incoming first-year international students that wish to pursue an undergraduate study at Gonzaga. Applicants that have a completed admission application will be considered eligible for this ward towards the UG education cost incurred at Gonzaga. Gonzaga University will provide the selected international student’s scholarship towards the undergraduate study cost.
Gonzaga University is a private Roman Catholic institution ranked 79th in National Universities. Gonzaga community carries out its mission of cultivating students with knowledge and wisdom with responsible stewardship.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL MERIT SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All international students are eligible to apply.
- Undergraduate programs taught at Gonzaga are eligible to apply for.
- The applicants must be first-year international students.
- Students must have achieved a 3.2 cumulative GPA, with the junior year being no less than a 3.1 GPA, in a college preparatory curriculum that results in a high school diploma.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 80+
- IELTS – 6.5+
- PTE – 56+
- TOEIC – 695
- iTEP Academic – 4.5+
- Duolingo – 150+
INTERNATIONAL MERIT SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Students can utilize the Common Application platform to submit their admission applications at Gonzaga. Students that have completed their applications will automatically be considered.
Application must include:
- Personal essay
- Official transcripts
- Copy of passport
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 7, 2021 will be considered.