Application for the International PhD Position in Computer Architecture in Sweden – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Chalmers University of Technology in Sweden.
The studentship is available for the most talented students commencing in the PhD degree coursework at the university in Sweden. The applicants will get a PhD degree position in any applied field of study at the Chalmers University of Technology. They will receive a good salary package for the academic year 2022/2023.
Chalmers University of Technology was established in 1829. It is a Swedish university that conducts research and education in the fields of technology, natural science, architecture, maritime, and other management-related areas.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL PHD POSITION ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants from Sweden and all the other remaining countries of the world are eligible to apply.
- PhD position in Computer Architecture at Chalmers.
- You must have an MSc degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or in a related field with a good foundation in computer architecture.
- You are highly motivated, self-propelled, energetic, independent and with a well-developed analytical problem-solving ability. As a person, you are empathetic, loyal and have high ethical standards.
- Your communication skills in English (literal as well as oral) are of high quality. Since the research work involves developing simulation models, good programming skills are required.
- The applicants are required to provide an official transcript for all completed semesters to date.
- The applicants must have English proficiency equivalent to or above the Swedish upper secondary school English course 6. An internationally recognized English test is accepted.
INTERNATIONAL PHD POSITION APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be considered for this studentship, applicants must submit the online application form.
Application must include:
- CV: (Please name the document: CV, Family name, Ref. number)
- Other, for example previous employments or leadership qualifications and positions of trust.
- Two references that we can contact.
- Personal letter: (Please name the document as Personal letter, Family name, Ref. number)
- 1-3 pages where you:
- Introduce yourself
- Describe your previous experience of relevance for the position (e.g. education, thesis work and, if applicable, any other research activities)
- Describe your future goals and future research focus
- Other documents:
- Copies of bachelor’s and/or master’s thesis.
- Attested copies and transcripts of completed education, grades and other certificates, e.g. TOEFL test results.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 30th September, 2021 will be considered.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.