Application for the International PhD Positions in Cystic Fibrosis Research in Australia – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Murdoch University in Australia.
This opportunity will be presented to international students with a relevant graduate degree with a strong academic background to undertake a PhD in cystic fibrosis research. This support will be offered in the form of an NHMRC Synergy Grant. Domestic students are also eligible to apply. Murdoch University will provide the selected applicant’s award amount of $30,000 per annum for a period of 3 years.
Murdoch University is a public university ranked in the top 571–580 universities in the QS World University Rankings 2021 that strives to provide inclusive education to all who can benefit, irrespective of social standing and background.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL PHD POSITIONS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants from Australia and other overseas countries are eligible to apply.
- PhD programme in Cystic Fibrosis Research.
- The applicants must be enrolled in a relevant PhD programme at Murdoch University.
- The applicants must have graduate from biological sciences, biochemistry, medicine, analytical chemistry or a similar degree.
- The applicants must be familiar with analytical techniques such as mass spectrometry.
- The applicants are required to thoroughly go through and fulfil the regulations of Murdoch University’s Graduate Research Office.
- The students must have the following score as proof of English language proficiency: IELTS – 6.0, PTE – 50, TOEFL IBT – 73.
INTERNATIONAL PHD POSITIONS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The applicants must apply to the university using its official online portal and carry out the application process.
- The applicants are required to mail a Cover letter outlining their suitability for the position, a copy of their complete academic transcript, and an academic CV to [email protected] to apply for the opportunity .
- The selected applicants will then be invited to interview and submit proposals via Murdoch University’s postgraduate application process.
Application must include:
- A qualification equivalent to an AQF associate degree for certificate programs.
- Bachelor’s degree of AQF level 7 in relevant discipline for a master’s degree.
- Work experience, specific professional registration, Submission of a portfolio, etc., may be required as per the qualification and program requirements.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 1st July, 2021 will be considered.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.