Application for the International PhD Positions in Driver and Pedestrian Behavior in Australia – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Queensland in Australia.
The study program is available for new domestic and international students who want to study for a higher degree by research at the University of Queensland. The University of Queensland will provide the award amount of $28,597 per annum (2021 rate), indexed annually to the successful candidates.
Founded in 1909, the University of Queensland has one of the most comprehensive ranges of study courses in Queensland, with 4000 courses offered at undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL PHD POSITIONS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities
- PhD in Driver and pedestrian behaviour in shared environments.
- Candidates have to enrol in a higher degree by research program at the university
- A bachelor’s degree with at least honours class IIA or equivalent from approved universities, which includes a relevant research component, or
- A research master’s degree, or
- A coursework master’s degree and an overall GPA (grade point average) equivalent to 5.65 on the 7-point UQ scale, which includes a relevant research component, or
- A postgraduate degree of at least one year full-time equivalent with an overall GPA (grade point average) equivalent to 5.0 on the 7-point UQ scale, together with demonstrated research experience equivalent to honours IIA will be considered for PhD entry on a case by case basis, or
- A bachelor’s degree plus at least two years of documented relevant research experience, including research publications.
- For taking admission, please check the entry requirements for UQ’s Higher Degrees by Research.
- Students have to accomplish the English language requirements of the university.
INTERNATIONAL PHD POSITIONS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For being a part of the program, claimants have to take admission to a higher degree by research coursework at the university. After taking affirmation, you will be considered for the grant.
Application must include:
- The following documents are required to support the application: academic CV, academic transcript, award certificates/testamurs, evidence of English language proficiency, a copy of passport, and contact details from two referees.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before August 8, 2021 will be considered.