Application for the International PhD Positions in Geoinformatics in Germany – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Heidelberg University in Germany.
This educational award is available to students from West and Central Africa who want to undertake a PhD degree programme in Germany at the university. Heidelberg University will provide the educational fund in the following manner: The amount of the program for doctoral students is 1,200 € per month. The award period is generally 2 semesters. An extension is possible on request and if all requirements are met (academic performance, financial hardship, availability of funds) for a maximum period of 2 semesters.
Heidelberg Institution is a public research university with the mission of generating and harnessing knowledge and skills for the benefit of current and future generations in a spirit of open-mindedness and tolerance toward individuals and ideas. In Heidelberg, Germany, it is one of the top public universities.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL PHD POSITIONS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students from West and Central Africa
- PhD degree in Geoinformatics.
- The applicants must be successfully enrolled at Heidelberg University.
- The applicants must have a masters degree from a recognized university
- The applicants are required to submit scores of the following English language proficiency:
INTERNATIONAL PHD POSITIONS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Curriculum vitae in table form
- Letter of motivation with reference to the topic of the doctorate
- Recommendation letter from a university instructor in the specific field
- Proof of citizenship
- Self-disclosure of revenue and expenditure (part of the application form)
- Evidence confirming the financial situation (payslip of the parents, own wage slips etc.)
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 15th, 2021 will be considered.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.