Application for the International Research Tuition Grant in Australia – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of South Australia.
The sponsorship will cover international tuition fee for 3 years. The aim of The grant is to enable and encourage talented students to reach international programs. The IRTS will cover the international tuition fee for 3 years (plus a possibility of a 6 month extension) for a PhD student and the international tuition fee for 2 years for a research master’s student.
The University of South Australia (UniSA) is a public research university in the Australian state of South Australia. It is the largest university in South Australia with more than 32,000 students
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL TUITION GRANT ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International applicants are eligible for the opportunity .
- The grant is awarded in the fields offered by the university.
- Commencing international research degree students
- High quality with demonstrated research capability
- Be supported by a strong supervisory panel(with the end-user adviser on the supervisory panel, where appropriate), and be enrolled in a research-rich environment
- In receipt of (or been awarded) a fully externally funded stipend scholarship, or in receipt of a living stipend supported by external funding.
- Applicants should have proficiency in English.
INTERNATIONAL TUITION GRANT APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for this award, applicants can apply through the online processor.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 31 August, 2021 will be considered.