Application for the International Student Success Award at Eastern Oregon University in USA – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Eastern Oregon University in USA.
The funding amount is $500-$2,500 for all the eligible students. To be a part of this opportunity, aspirants need to enroll in an undergraduate degree programme at the University. The main purpose of this programme is to support the development of bright international students wishing to study at this University.
Eastern Oregon University is one of seven state-funded, four-year universities of higher education in the state. It offers bachelor’s and master’s degrees. It is leading new ways of providing education in the country.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL SUCCESS AWARD ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- The grant is for undertaking an undergraduate degree program in any field offered by the University.
- Must be a new international, COFA, undocumented freshman, transfer, and current EOU students.
- Must have a previous year academic degree for the undergraduate degree programme.
- Must accept students from other countries who hold an F-1 visa, part of COFA (the Federated States of Micronesia, the Marshall Islands, Palau), or those who are undocumented living in the United States to pursue higher education.
- For taking admission at the university, students must meet the entry requirements of the chosen program.
- Must have English proficiency as demonstrated by one of the following: a minimum score of 61 on the internet-based TOEFL exam or 500 on the paper-based TOEFL exam; a minimum score of 5 on the IELTS exam; or satisfactory completion of level 112 in an English language school.
INTERNATIONAL SUCCESS AWARD APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applicants need to take admission in an undergraduate degree program at Eastern Oregon University. After getting enrolled, students must submit an application form.
Application must include:
- Must submit the following documents: an application, typed essay (350-500 words)which will cover details of your academic and professional goals and how a degree from EOU will assist you in fulfilling those goals, transcripts of previous academic, Affidavit of Support and financial documents, Photocopy of passport
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 1st, 2022 will be considered.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.