The application for the Investec bursary for the academic year 2021 is now open for all South African students in South Africa.
The Investec hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the Investec bursary. It is meant for students that intend to, or are currently studying towards programmes that are aligned to the following listed below:
- Undergraduate degrees & Grade 12
The Investec bursary programme assists by supporting financially deserving students with great academic potential to take their first steps in achieving their dreams and obtaining their undergraduate degree. Investec bursary programme aims to fund academically deserving students who do not have the financial means to study full-time towards an undergraduate degree.
Update: How to Apply for the 2021 Eastern Cape Entrepreneurship Inter-College Competition
INVESTEC BURSARY APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Students that are eligible for Investec funding are:
- Applicants that are currently in grade 12 or studying towards an undergraduate degree in a Public tertiary institution.
- Applicants must be a South African citizen.
HOW TO APPLY FOR INVESTEC BURSARY
The application requirements for financial funding from Investec entails:
- Before you start, you will need:
- Your ID Document or Passport or Birth Certificate
- Your Guardian or Parent’s Proof of Address
- Proof of all your Academic Results to Date
- Your Guardian or Parent’s Proof of Income
Click here for 2022 Online Applications.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted by no later than (Date to be announced)
- How to Apply for the SAMRC RCDI-nested Postdoc Fellowship >>>
- How to Apply for the CETA Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the Unisa Honours Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the GrandWest Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the UWC Financial Aid
- How to Apply for the FoodBev SETA Research and Innovation Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the DAC Bursaries for Heritage-related Studies >>>
- How to Apply for the Multichoice Bursary >>>
- How to Apply to the University of Nairobi Research and Innovation Fellowship >>>
- How to Apply for the NRF Postgraduate Scholarships >>>
- How to Apply for the Vaal University NDT Level Certification Bursary >>>
- How to Apply for the GCRA Bursary >>>
Don’t miss out on current updates, kindly & follow us on Follow @coursediscovery OR
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.