Application for the ISS Scholarship Fund for Excellent Students in Netherlands – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Erasmus University in Netherlands.
The award program is a beneficial scheme that will cover 40% of tuition fees for master study. The program is awarded by International Institute for Social Studies faculty of Erasmus University. The Erasmus University will award 40% cost of study. This support will be granted in the form of 40% of the tuition fee reduction.
Erasmus University is a public university in the Netherlands and got its name in the honour of Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus. It includes seven faculties and mainly focuses on areas like health, wealth, Governance and Culture as well.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ISS SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All countries
- Master courses in all subjects offered by the university.
- Wish to enrol in the Master of Arts in Development Studies at ISS
- Must have a letter of admission from ISS
- Must have relevant work experience, a degree in one of the social sciences (upper second or first class) and a strong motivation to study at ISS, or
- Must be a recent graduate with a first-class degree in one of the social sciences and a strong motivation to study at ISS
- The minimum requirement of this university is that the candidates must;
- Have relevant work experience, a degree in one of the social sciences (upper second or first class) and a strong motivation to study at ISS, or
- Be a recent graduate with a first-class degree in one of the social sciences and a strong motivation to study at ISS
- The language requirement of this university is 90 TOEFL iBT; 6.5 Academic IELTS and 110 Duolingo English Test.
ISS SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To begin the application process of this university, firstly, all applicants must be enrolled in the master degree program at Erasmus University. After completing this step successfully, candidates must send an email of their request to the ISS student office at studentoffice-at-iss.nl. Your request must include:
- Explanation of the reason why a fee reduction will enlarge your opportunity to study at ISS
- Detailed financial information to prove the ability to support for the remaining tuition fee, the living expenses and health insurance
Application must include:
- Pre-qualification degree
- Copies of academic transcripts and award
- Certificates of English language proficiency
- A statement
- A copy of passport
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before June 15, 2021 will be considered.