IT Assistant Job at AirKenya Express Limited… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at AirKenya Express Limited.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software applications, systems, printers, scanners, and more.
- Manage, support and ensure operating viability of LAN (Local Area Network) and WAN (Wide Area Network) both wired and wireless for all hours of operation.
- Manage Active Directory privileges, access right and computer environment by using Group Policy;
- Provide Windows Email Support on Office 365 platform;
- Apply OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis, and upgrade administrative tools and utilities;
- Assist in the planning, design, documentation, and implementation of various information systems to include servers, network equipment, and software applications;
- Ensure Windows server availability compliance to Service Level Agreements;
- Ensure infrastructure systems and services are operating at optimal level to ensure business functions, high availability and recoverability;
- Install and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with standards and project or operational requirements;
- Install new software releases, evaluate and install patches and resolve software related problems;
- Use a ticket management system to track progress on issues until resolution and closure;
- Work with developers, to coordinate the resolution of problems and issues;
- Perform daily system monitoring, analyze logs, verify the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, review system and application logs, and verify completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
- Research and make recommendations on hardware and software upgrades;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer field preferably IT/Computer Science.
- Diploma and other qualifications in Programming and support will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in information technology.
- Capable of working on a variety of operating systems Windows 2003 and above, Exchange Server, LANs,
- WANs, Virtualization, TCP/IP, Routing, SANs, SQL Server, network design, factor
- Sound knowledge of IT hardware including computers, servers, and other peripherals.
- Covid – 19 Vaccination Certificate is a MUST.
How to Apply
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to [email protected]
Use Application for IT Assistant Position as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 31st January 2022.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.