IT Assistant Job at Sanergy… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Sanergy.
Provide Frontline ICT support services for the company.
- First-person of contact to ICT, answers the ICT support channels, recording and dealing with requests and informing users of the proposed steps for resolution of fault.
- Setting up and maintaining user accounts and associated user rights management.
- Monitors the Helpdesk system for new requests and acts upon or assigns requests as necessary
- Liaises with vendors to uphold Service Level Agreements (SLAs)..
Provide support in the use of and troubleshoot problems with the Company’s ICT Systems.
- Diagnoses and resolves end-user network or local hardware problems, e-mail, internet, and general access problems.
- Perform basic troubleshooting of ICT problems using PC remote control services or a site visit.
Manage the issuing of ICT assets;
- Handover and record the issue of loan IT equipment including Mobile Phones, projectors, Laptops and any other IT consumables.
- Diploma in IT Systems supports or equivalent certification.
- E-literate and competent in Microsoft Office: MS Word: A good working knowledge of producing documents and emails.
- Good understanding of using and configuring Microsoft Windows 7/8/10 OS.
- Good understanding of computer hardware and networking.
How to Apply
Interested and suitable applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 30th November 2021.