IWS D&I Talent Marketing Partner Job at Roche Kenya… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Roche Kenya.
- Provide thought leadership and expert consulting on multicultural talent branding marketing, pipelining, sourcing, and recruiting of Black, Hispanic/LatinX and Asian talent from Early in Career through Global Executives.
- Deliver strategic outcomes; manage dependencies and help remove obstacles that stand between commitments/goals and business success.
- Create momentum in the organization for D&I, amplifying existing commitments to create an environment where all employees feel they belong.
- Conduct meaningful and courageous business and leadership conversations earning you the trust of leaders.
- Identify and implement pragmatic approaches to embed appropriate mindsets and behaviors, thus reinforcing Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging as a core element of Genentech and Roche culture.
- Partner with business leaders and stakeholders to establish D&I talent strategies, measurable D&I objectives and goals; create processes for holding leaders accountable through KPIs and metrics.
- Design and implement Genentech’s/Roche’s external talent strategy for D&I presence and influence.
- Participate and contribute to the relevant IWS Areas of Practice; serve as a strategic thought partner
- Coach and mentor IWS colleagues to build D&I capability in the chapter.
How to Apply
Interested and suitable applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 30th November 2021.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.