Application for the Japan International Baccalaureate Scholarships in Australia – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Melbourne in Australia.
This scholarship has been exclusively designed for Japanese national students that have undertaken and been admitted to a Master of International Education (International Baccalaureate) programme at the university. The University of Melbourne will provide the selected students a sum of $5,000 maximum to cover the expenses of master’s study.
Founded in 1853, the University of Melbourne is Australia’s Number One university and world leader in education, teaching, and research excellence. It continues to support its commitment to being one of the first universities in the world, contributing to society in ways that enrich and transform lives.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
BACCALAUREATE SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All students that are citizens of Japan and/or residing in Japan are eligible to apply.
- Students can undertake Master of International Education (International Baccalaureate).
- The applicants must be enrolled, or intend to enroll, in the Master of International Education (International Baccalaureate) commencing Semester 1, 2022 as an international student.
- The applicants are required to have completed an undergraduate degree from an Australian or international institute.
- The students must provide IELTS, TOEFL, PTE or CAE test scores t prove English language proficiency.
BACCALAUREATE SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for this award, students can log in through the university portal and submit their admission application. All eligible students will be considered for the award.
Application must include:
- The students are required to provide transcripts for all courses attempted or completed including an explanation of the grading system used.
- Applications is Open.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.