Application for the John Gilbert Vause Memorial Scholarship for International Students in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Leeds in UK.
The scholarship encourages aspirants who want to commence an undergraduate degree programme in the School of Medicine for the academic session 2021/2022. Eligible students will receive up to £500 for an undergraduate degree programme at the University of Leeds for the academic session 2021/2022.
The University of Leeds is one of Europe’s most prestigious universities, constantly ranking high in UK league tables. It is dedicated to attracting the smartest and greatest students from all around the world, regardless of their background.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
JOHN GILBERT VAUSE SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Undergraduate degree at the School of Medicine.
- Only applicable to intercalating University of Leeds students studying MSc Medical Imaging and BSc Cardiovascular Medicine.
- For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Students from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
JOHN GILBERT VAUSE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for the opportunity, applicants must take admission to an undergraduate degree programme at the University of Leeds. After getting enrolled, candidates will be automatically considered for this education award.
Application must include:
- Must provide degree certificates, academic transcripts, and CV with your application.
- Applications is Open.