Junior Repair Technician Job at BBOXX… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at BBOXX.
Affiliate Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Some of the links are affiliate links.
Looking for something new? Why not check out Amazon? They've got a huge selection of products to choose from. Happy shopping! Go to Amazon
BBOXX designs, manufactures, distributes and finances innovative plug & play solar systems to improve access to energy across Africa and the developing world. More than 70,000 BBOXX products have been sold in more than 35 countries, improving the lives of more than 350,000 people.
- Diagnose issues using flowcharts & Bboxx online guides
- Replace parts using standard workshop tools
- Use Bboxx specific tools to re-programme control units
- Use Bboxx software to record repair and refurbishments
- Record all spare parts used
- Discuss issues with product support
- Use a root cause analysis framework to communicate clearly
- Regularly tidy the refurbishment area
- Make suggestions for processes improvement
- Share best practices on how to repair Bboxx products
What we are looking for:
- Higher national diploma or diploma in electrical and electronic engineering or any other relevant qualifications.
- NITA/ERC T2 certification will be considered as an added advantage
- Experience of 1 year in electronics repair (e.g., home appliances)
- Problem solving skills and ability to understand new concepts
- Proficiency in Microsoft software Possesses a proficiency certificate/ICDL in Microsoft office suite
- Resilient to stress with a positive attitude
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as the ability to follow instructions
- Has good analytical & time management skills
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.