Junior Salesforce Analyst Job at CloudFactory… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at CloudFactory.
- Create and maintain standardized reports and dashboards for our teams to leverage globally.
- Process data uploads in SFDC while maintaining appropriate data hygiene.
- Update SFDC records as needed; look for opportunities to improve workflows and processes.
- Document processes and procedures related to the sales process and tools.
- Primary support for other tools in our Go-To-Market tech stack, including onboarding and offboarding users.
- Provide first-level support for sales org with SFDC and other tools; escalate support issues as needed.
- Salesforce Administrator certification preferred.
- 3+ years of experience using Salesforce.com.
- Creating reports and dashboards.
- Managing data in Salesforce.com; including data uploads.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while staying focused and flexible.
- Excellent track record of accuracy, attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and suitable applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 30th November 2021.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.