KAS International Contest Scholarships 2021-2022 – How to Apply.
- 2.5 or better grade point average
- The winners will be required to send us proof of their academic status or enrollment.
- 1st place – $1500
- 2nd place – $1000
- 3rd place – $500
- Complete and submit the KAS Scholarship application
- Upload CV/Resume (optional)
- Upload unofficial transcripts in the Academic History section
- More awards can be found here and applied for separately.
- Self-report GRE or GMAT scores (optional) in the Standardized Tests tile in the Academic History section.
Include the following in your application:
- First and last name
- School and education
- Short presentation of you
- Master thesis, description, and summary
- Alternatively, studies abroad, description of studies.
How to Apply
All the interested participants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 15th December 2021.