Application for the Kazakhstan’s Postgraduate Scholarship for International Students in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Nottingham in UK.
The Bolashaq Programme provides fully funded funding for high-achieving students from Kazakhstan to study masters or PhD courses at selected universities in other countries before returning to work in Kazakhstan. The University of Nottingham will provide up to 75% or 100% off towards the tuition fee.
The University of Nottingham was founded as University College Nottingham in 1881 and is a research-focused campus university. It provides international students with a diverse choice of programmes and services.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
KAZAKHSTAN’S POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Kazakhstan are eligible.
- Postgraduate Degree program in any subject offered by the university
- Are classed as an international (non-UK or EU) student for fee purposes AND
- Hold, or are predicted to achieve, the UK equivalent of a high 2:1 in undergraduate studies – these students will be considered for a 50% scholarship until we reach our funding limit
- Hold, or are predicted to achieve, the equivalent of a first-class degree – these students will be considered for a funding for Excellence which will provide either a 75% or 100% scholarship until we reach our funding limit
- When you come to study at Nottingham, applicants need to check the entry requirements of the university.
- If you are an international student, you should also check the information about the English language requirements.
KAZAKHSTAN’S POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Transcripts, letter of recommendation, qualification certificates, an essay (if require), and English certification.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before October 28, 2021 will be considered.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.