KDS International Scholarship Competition 2021-2022 – How to Apply.
Do you have a special academic interest, or are you passionate about something on a practical or theoretical level? Would you like financial support for your research project, dissertation, project, or anything else? Then you should participate in our competition! Create a strong paper and receive a fine reward!
- High School senior graduating from High School in Spring of 2021
- High School senior attending an undergraduate institution in Fall of 2021
- College students on Bachelor’s and Master’s programs
- Residency: any country
- Minimum GPA of 2.5 or above
- Demonstrate a need for financial assistance
- The winners will be required to send us proof of their academic status or enrollment.
- 1st place – $1500
- 2nd place – $1000
- 3rd place – $500
- High School Transcripts (unofficial is sufficient)
- Recommendation Letter (must be uploaded by the recommender to the student’s application in the platform)
- Acceptance Letter (POE) for the undergraduate or postgraduate (Masters only) institution that the student will be attending in the Fall of 2021
- More awards can be found here and applied for separately.
- Self-report GRE or GMAT scores (optional) in the Standardized Tests tile in the Academic History section.
Include the following in your application:
- First and last name.
- School and education.
- Short presentation of you.
- Master thesis, description, and summary.
- Alternatively, studies abroad, description of studies.
How to Apply
All the interested participants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 1st December 2022.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.