KE User Researcher Specialist Job at Tala… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Tala.
Tala (formerly InVenture) builds mobile products that help creditworthy individuals in emerging markets validate their financial identities and get access to fair credit to advance their businesses and families.
- Deep market research on landscape of available financial services, under the supervision of our senior research staff
- Responsible for involved product reviews and teardowns
- Contribute meaningfully to the development of new and exciting products for Tala Kenya by ensuring a deep shared understanding of our customers’ daily lives, attitudes, behaviors, and needs
- Generate insights to drive empathy-fueled action across Tala’s strategic efforts in areas such as experimental new product development, competitive analysis, and financial health
- Implement best practices in human-centered design and mixed research methods
- Design, execute and analyze research to contribute actionable insights to the strategic goals new business, using human-centered design techniques and mixed research methods
- Collaborate cross-functionally with team members across Tala through all stages of research to ensure a deep shared understanding of our users and drive empathy-fueled action
- 2+ years in applied user research inside innovative consumer fintech, financial, mobile or digital companies or design research/market research firms
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communication Research, Social Sciences (Psychology, Sociology, Anthropology), Marketing, Communications, or a similar field
- Experience working in a dynamic and fast-paced start-up environment
- Experience working in design research or market research firmIdeally experience working with international teams
- Familiarity with consumer financial products and services and the general fintech landscape in Kenya.
How to Apply
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.