Kenya Defence Force Recruitment Requirements 2021 to 2022 & How to Apply… Kenya Defense Forces (KDF) Recruitment Requirements and How to Apply.
Related Searches: Kenya Defence Force Recruitment 2021, KDF Recruiment 2021, kdf recruitment 2021 qualifications, kdf recruitment 2021 dates and centers pdf, recruitment of kdf 2021, kdf recruitment date 2021, KDF Shortlisted 2021.
Are you searching for information on the requirements for recruiment into Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) for the 2021 recruitment exercise? If that is what you’re here for, We have published below the basic requirements.
KDF Recruitment Requirements 2021 to 2022
The general requirements for the KDF selection criteria are as follows:
- Be a Kenyan citizen with no dual citizenship
- Minimum KCSE mean grade D
- Have a valid Kenyan National Identity Card and Pin Certificate
- Applicants must be between 18 to 26 years
- Applicants must have a clean criminal record
- Applicants must meet all the medical and fitness requirements for KDF recruitment.
- The minimum height for male applicants is 1.60m (5ft 3in) and women 1.52m
- Minimum Weight for male candidates is 54.55 Kg (120 lb) and female counterparts 50 Kg (110 lb).
- Female candidates must NOT be pregnant at the time of recruitment and during the entire training duration.
For prospective applicants, you are all advised to have the requirements stated above to increase your chances of being shortlisted.
Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) Recruitment 2021/2022 & available positions.
Kenya Defence Force Centers & Dates 2021 to 2022
HOW TO APPLY
1. Clear photocopies of relevant academic certificates and national ID card of the prospective Tradesmen/ Women must accompany their applications and be addressed to the:
Assistant Chief of Defence Forces
(Personnel and Logistics)
Ministry of Defence
P. O. Box 40668
Nairobi – 00100
NOTE: Only shortlisted applicants shall be notified to report for screening and interview exercise.
For more information or inquiries, visit the Kenya Defence Forces Website on www.mod.go.ke.