Kenya Police Recruitment 2022 – Kenya Police Service Recruitment 2022, Application Form, Requirements and Application Guidelines.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Kenyans for the 2022 Kenya Police Service recruitment exercise. Interested members of the public can proceed to apply for the positions available at Kenya Police Service.
Kenya Police Service Recruitment Requirements 2022
The following are the Kenya Police Recruitment requirements for the 2022 exercise:
An applicant shall be a person who:
1. Is a citizen of Kenya
2. Hold a Kenya National Identity Card
3. Possess a minimum qualification of ‘D+’( Plus) in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination with a ‘D+’ (Plus) in either English or Kiswahili languages;
4. Be aged between 18 and 28 years for holders of KCSE Examination Certificate or its equivalent, and up to 30 years for a diploma and degree holders;
5. Meets the requirements of chapter six of the constitution.
6. Is physical, mentally and medically fit
7. Has no criminal record or pending criminal charges.
8. Female candidates must not be pregnant at recruitment and during the entire training period.
9. Be of good character.
All candidates must complete the prescribed application form from:
The nearest sub-county police commander (SCPC) or any police station; The nearest sub-county administration police commander’s (CIPU) offices; County commissioner’s offices or the nearest Huduma Centre.
All applications must be submitted in duplicate accompanied with the following documents
a copy of the academic certificates and testimonials
A copy of the Kenya National ID
A copy of the applicants Birth Certificate
KRA Pin Certificate.
Dates for Recruitment Exercise
Applicants must present themselves at the recruitment centres with the duly completed form indicating the service of preference on the day of the recruitment exercise.
The exercise will be carried out countrywide and will commence on Monday, February 22, from 8am to 5pm at listed constituency-based recruitment centres.
All applicants must be at the respective recruitment centre by 8 a.m.
Applications for Cadet Inspectors of Police (300 Posts)
The service is also looking to recruit 300 applicants to be trained as Cadet Inspectors of Police.
The training period will not be less than nine months.
Applications must be submitted between February 2, 2022 and February 15, 2022.
Shortlisted candidates will be notified through the application portal between February 18 and February 19, 2022.
1. Be a citizen of Kenya
2. Hold a Kenya National Identity Card
3. Must be a holder of at least an undergraduate degree from a recognized University and a minimum mean grade of C+ with C+ in English or Kiswahili in KCSE.
4. Be aged between 22 and 30
5. Must be registered with the relevant statutory body, where applicable.
6. Meets the requirements of Chapter six of the Constitution.
7. Is physically, mentally and medically fit
8. Has no criminal record or pending criminal charges.
Candidates with courses in Medicine, Engineering, Forensic Science, Ballistics, Education and Law will have an added advantage.
Female candidates must not be pregnant at recruitment and during the entire training period.
Application submission and shortlisting
All interested candidates are required to make an online application through nationalpolice.go.ke/careers
Applicants must ensure that all details pertaining to personal details, qualification, experiences, courses, referees and other details provided.
The following documents will be uploaded and submitted together with the applications
Copy of ID (both sides)
Copies of Academic Certificates
School Leaving Certificates
Police Clearance Certificate
Only Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview as scheduled.
The shortlisted candidate will be allowed to participate in the verification/ interviewing process, at a venue and date to be communicated.
Notice to Applicants
Each applicant must present the original supporting documents for verification. The originals will be returned to the applicant before leaving the recruitment centre.
Applicants recruited for the training into the service shall be bonded to serve in the Nationals Police Service for a minimum period of ten years.
Kenya Police Recruitment Date 2022
Kenya Police Recruitment Date 2022 is yet to be announced. We are looking forward to getting an official announcement from the Kenya Police Service Commission. We thereby employ you to disregard any news of Kenya Police Recruitment for now. We will update this information once the recruitment dates have been announced.
After the verification/ interview process, the Inspector General of the National Police Service will make a determination of successful candidates.
Only the successful candidates will be offered letters of admission to the National Police Service College.
Warning to Recruits
An applicant who canvasses directly or indirectly, willfully presents false academic certificate and testimonials, engages in any corrupt activity shall be disqualified and will be arrested and prosecuted.
Under section 25 of the National Police Service Commission Act, any person who willfully gives to Commission any information which is false or misleading in any material particular commits an offence and shall on conviction be liable to a fine not exceeding Ksh200,000 or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding two years or both.
Kenya Police Recruitment Centres 2022
Kenya Police Recruitment centres in 2022 can be accessed by clicking here.
Applicants should note:
- Result slips shall not be accepted.
- An applicant who:
a) Canvasses directly or indirectly;
b) Willfully presents false academic certificates and testimonials;
c) Engages in any corrupt activity;
Shall be disqualified and in the case of (b) and (c) in addition be arrested and
- Under section 25 of the National Police Service Commission Act, any person who willfully gives to the Commission any information which is false or misleading in any material particular commits an offense and shall on conviction
be liable to a fine not exceeding two hundred thousand shillings (Ksh. 200,000) or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding two (2) years or to both.
- Gender & Diversity: The recruited applicants shall reflect the gender, ethnic and regional diversity of the Kenyan people.
- Application Submission: All applicants must complete the prescribed application form obtained from ANY of the following:
* The nearest Officer Commanding Police Division (OCPD) or any police station
* The nearest Sub-County Administration Police Commander’s (DAPC) offices
* The nearest Huduma Centres
* County Commissioner’s offices *
- This is the only medium for applying for the recruitment.
- Each applicant can submit ONLY ONE application for this exercise.
You are therefore advised to carefully choose the category you are eligible for, as multiple applications would lead to disqualifications.
- The National Kenya Police DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
KENYA POLICE RECRUITMENT CONTACT:
Address: Jogoo House ‘A’
P.O.Box 44249 – 00100
Email: [email protected]
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.