Kenyatta University (KU) Entry Requirements 2022/2023 – Basic Requirements for Admission at Kenyatta University (KU).
UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- A minimum of Grade C+ at the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Examination (KCSE) or equivalent.
- Also, applicants must meet specific degree requirements for each school. The entry requirement set should be regarded as the minimum, which in no way entitle an applicant to a place at the university.
- Limited opportunities occasionally arise for the admission of a few students to pursue parts of courses within a discipline, or in more than one discipline, and a combination, which does not constitute a program for the award of a degree of the University.
- Candidates admitted for such a program are known as occasional students.
To qualify for admission under this category candidates must:
- Satisfy the normal minimum entrance requirements, or offer alternative equivalent qualifications satisfactory to the Board of the School concerned.
- Produce evidence of being a student in another university.
The tenure of the occasional studentship is normally up to a maximum of one academic year.
It should be noted that students admitted under this category are evaluated either by course work or university examinations.
POSTGRADUATE ADMISSION REQUIREMENT
- A Bachelors’s degree with Second Class Honours – Upper Division or equivalent qualification from a recognized university.
- Admission requirements and regulations for all postgraduate programs appear under the Graduate School
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.