Key Account Manager Home & Personal Care Brands Job at Jumia… See details on how to apply for the opportunities available at Jumia.
- Building strong links with C-Levels and account managers of our top brands and vendors. You should justify of a flawless understanding of the entire ecosystem as well as a tremendous network. You will be the only one along with the country managing director & CCO to represent Jumia in front of those key accounts.
- Driving the growth by ensuring we have the right products at the right prices.
- Make sure your accounts are matching key operational KPIs (out of stock and time for having the products ready to ship).
- Ensuring we anticipate sourcing through brand product roadmaps as well as replenishing fast enough missing strategic assortment.
- On-boarding 100% of your account’s products available
- Organizing key commercial events such as Black Friday, Jumia Anniversary, etc.
- Building a business plan for your category (ies) to ensure we grow them in a structured way. Those BP will be presented to Jumia local CEO & CCO as well as Jumia Group CCO
- Good with tools (excel & PPT, Salesforce.com would be a plus)
- Resistant to stress
- Strong interpersonal skills: Convince the people and your team that you are making the right decisions
- Great ability to work in a fast-paced and competitive environment
- Flawless English communication
- Experience over 4 years either in FMCG, tier 1 retail groups, top banking & consulting companies
- Top Engineering, Business Schools & Universities (top 5 of your field for your country).
- Proficiency in MS Office and google tools.
- Familiar with relationship management tools.
How to Apply
Interested and suitable applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 30th November 2021.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.