Application for the Kingston Awards for International Students in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Kingston University in UK.
Kingston University is offering these programs to encourage academic excellence, increase the diversity of the student population and develop relationships. International awards each worth £5,000 per year of study.
The university’s aim is to be internationally recognized for a creative approach to education that has practical outcomes which benefit people and communities. The University rated among top 15 percent in the globe in late the st QS World University Rankings Kingston University rated among top 15 percent in the globe in latest QS World University Rankings.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
KINGSTON AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International students are eligible to apply.
- Applicants can apply for an award if they:
- You can apply for an International Scholarship
- you are an international student (classified as ‘overseas fee status’)
- you have an offer to study an Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree course (September intake only)
- Students from outside the United Kingdom need to meet Kingston University’s English language requirements – these depend on the course they are applying for.
KINGSTON AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The mode of applying is online. You apply for the international scholarship via our online system and you’ll need electronic copies of the documents mentioned in the above section to attach to your application such as:
Application must include:
- A copy of your offer letter
- An academic reference letter
- A copy of your academic transcript/worksheet
- A copy of your Academic IELTS or TOEFL result (where applicable)
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before May 31, 2021 will be considered.