Application for the Knowledge Cafe Digital International Awards in Germany – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Hamm-Lippstadt University of Applied Sciences in Germany.
The programme is designed for international students who wish to undertake higher education in Germany at HSHL for the academic year 2021-2022. The winners will be provided aid towards the cost of other substantial resources apart from the tuition fee.
Ranking 266th in the entire nation, the Hamm-Lippstadt University of Applied Sciences is a practical work-oriented university in Germany. The university continues to grow nationally and globally since its establishment in 2009.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
KNOWLEDGE CAFE DIGITAL SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants from all foreign nationals are eligible to apply.
- Students can apply to any undergraduate degree programme offered at HSHL.
- The applicants must be international students.
- Applicants must submit all required documents at the time of application.
- The students need to provide any of the following German language proficiency test results: DSH Certificate – 2, TestDaf – 4, and Goethe Certificate – C2.
KNOWLEDGE CAFE DIGITAL SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The applicants need to create an account on the university portal and log in with the created credentials to apply. International applicants will be considered for programmes and financial awards.
Application must include:
- Proof of financial resources
- School leaving certificate
- University degree certificate
- Academic transcripts
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 30th September, 2021 will be considered.
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.