Application for the KNUST Hulede Foundation Scholarship – 2021/2022 Entry is now open for brilliant and needy International & Ghanaian Students at the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science & Technology, KNUST in Ghana.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission the Hulede Foundation programmes at the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science & Technology, KNUST. The funding is expected to cover Tuition Fees, Accommodation and Research Grant. Payment of stipend is not part of this scholarship.
The Hulede Foundation is a foundation offering One-year Scholarship to Brilliant, but Needy Students from all disciplines in KNUST to enable them to pursue their University Education.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
KNUST HULEDE FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
The Scholarship is open to all KNUST students who are Brilliant, but Needy and are in their 1st, 2nd, and 3rd year pursuing full-time programme.
The minimum grade for prospective continuing applicants must be at least Second Class Upper. First year applicants should have a WASSCE result /aggregate of at least Fifteen (15).
All prospective applicants are to include the following documents in their applications:
- Admission Letter
- Acceptance Letter
- WASSCE Certificate (first year students)
- Recommendation letters (2) and other awards or certificates (if any)
- Proof of need
- High School Transcripts (First years)
- Continuing student applicants should also add their complete University Academic Transcripts or result slip signed and stamped by Heads of Department (only), (including current – Second Semester results).
CONTINUING STUDENTS who are beneficiaries of other scholarships are not eligible to apply.
KNUST HULEDE FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application Forms and other detailed information should be downloaded from (Here).
- All documents must be in a sealed envelope with the Applicant’s name, programme and phone number boldly written on it.
- Submission of documents should be done at the Student Affairs and Financial Services (Room 19) at the Dean of Students Office, J Harper Building.
- Any write-up should be typed with the font Times New Roman, size 12 and double-spaced.
- No Application will be accepted after the deadline. Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.
For any further enquiries, contact the Student Affairs and Financial Services Office.
CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF FORMS:
- Closing Date for Submission: Applicants are to submit their applications on or before Friday, February 11, 2022 at 4:00pm.
Applications submitted after the deadline will not be processed.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to attend a selection interview.
Don’t miss out on current updates, kindly & follow us on Follow @coursediscovery OR
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.