This article contains information on the Kenyatta University, KU Issuance of the 49th Graduation Certificates/Transcript for July 2021 graduands and how to collect. It also contains the Kenyatta University, KU list of Certificates and Transcripts.
Upon your graduation, On 23rd July, 2021 , Kenyatta University, KU confirmed a high number of graduates with both Certificates, Diplomas and Bachelor Degrees from various spectrum of courses offered at KU. The occasion that was graced by high number of dignitaries and Excellencies. Of the very many graduates whose transcripts we expected to be ready by 9TH AUGUST 2021, graduands are expected to note the transcript/certificate collection dates as stated below.
KENYATTA UNIVERSITY 49TH GRADUATION SCHEDULE OF PRINTED CERTIFICATE/TRANSCRIPT COLLECTION
The Certificate printing process has been completed and have revised the collection dates as follows:
9TH AUGUST 2021 – 25th AUGUST 2021
- School of Education
- School of Agriculture & Enterprise Development
- School of Architecture & Built Environment
26TH AUGUST 2021 – 1ST SEPTEMBER 2021
- School of Law
- School of Hospitality, Tourism & Leisure Studies
- School of Pharmacy
- School of Creative & Performing Arts, Film & Media Studies
- School of Business
2ND SEPTEMBER 2021 – 15TH SEPTEMBER 2021
- School of Engineering and Technology
- School of Nursing
- School of Environmental Studies
- School of Economics
- School of Public Health & Applied Human Sciences
- School of Pure and Applied Sciences
- School of Medicine
- School of Humanities and Social Sciences
- School of Security, Diplomacy and Peace Studies
The venue of collection of certificates is Graduation & Certificate Issuance Office – Room 127.
NOTE: Each graduate is required to come on the allocated date either by school or department. Please remember to carry your the following because it will be required for collection of your certificates;
- Original copy of your clearance form from your Campus/Centre (for Campus/centre students) and from the University (for Main Campus students)
- Original National ID or Valid Passport
Kindly co-operate for smooth issuance of the certificates
The names on the Degree certificate will appear as they are in the National ID/Passport in the order of First name, Middle name and Surname. While collecting certificates, graduates must ensure that their names are correctly spelt.
Certificates must be safely kept Duplicates are never issued.
- Each graduate is entitled to one set (transcript and certificate) of certified copies on the day of collection.
Don’t miss out on current updates, kindly & follow us on Follow @coursediscovery OR
Leonel has been Teacher at Alliant International University since 2013. He began to write about admission details at Course Discovery.