We are pleased to inform you that the KUCCPS Second Revision of Choices for 2021/2022 Placement is now open and would also like to give you tips on how to apply.
The Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service (KUCCPS) wishes to announce that the online application system will open for the third Revision of degree, diploma and certificate choices till Saturday, July 16, 2021.
The third Revision will be open for all the applicants who, on competitive selection after the first and second Revision of Choices, have not secured any of their choices for placement to universities and colleges.
The KCSE index numbers of these applicants are listed HERE. We urge principals of the secondary schools whose former students’ index numbers are listed on the website to inform the affected applicants to revise their choices.
In addition, students who did not apply through their schools and missed the first and second Revision of Choices may use this opportunity to submit their applications.
The applicants will be required to select new choices from the degree, diploma and craft/artisan certificate courses with unfilled capacities, which are also listed on the website, and submit afresh.
Applicants whose index numbers are not in the list on the website have already provisionally secured one of their choices, hence are not required to reapply. The outcome of their applications will be given after the conclusion of the placement processing.
KUCCPS THIRD REVISION PLACEMENT ELIGIBILITY
- 2020 KCSE candidates who applied for courses but have not secured any of their choices due to competition
- Candidates with C + and above from the KCSE class of 2020 who have not yet made any application for degree or TVET courses
- All candidates who scored between C plain and E from the year 2000 to 2020 and have not benefited from government sponsorship to any TVET institution
KUCCPS THIRD REVISION PLACEMENT ONLINE APPLICATION PROCEDURE
Applicants should note the following.
- Applications must be submitted through the KUCCPS Student’s Portal.
- Applications may also be submitted through the Placement Service App, KUCCPS STUDENTS, which is available for download on Play Store.
- More information including detailed application guidelines, institutions, available programmes, minimum subject requirements and previous cut-off points are available on the Portal.
- Applicants are cautioned against sending money to any individual purporting to be in a position to assist them. The Placement Service does not require applicants to send money to any mobile phone numbers.
- Please read and follow all instructions provided.
KUCCPS SECOND REVISION PLACEMENT APPLICATION DEADLINE
The online application system will close on Saturday, July 16, 2021. Apply now.
The placement application process is automated and applications can be submitted online from any location through mobile phones, tablets and computers connected to the Internet. Applicants are advised to observe the deadline as late applications will not be accepted.