We pleased to present to you Kenya Youth Employment Opportunities Project (KYEOP) cycle 7 Application for 2021/2022 and how to apply. It involves the Job titles, roles/responsibilities, requirements and the salary involved.
Applications are now invited for cycle 7 Training & internship of the project for youths residing in the following counties. The Counties participating in Cycle 7 are:
- Training & Internship – Bungoma, Kakamega, Kilifi, Kisii, Machakos, Mandera, Nairobi & Wajir Counties.
- Business Support – Nairobi, Mombasa, Kwale, Kisumu, Nakuru, Migori, Kiambu, Kitui, Turkana, Nyandarua, Kakamega, Kilifi, Mandera, Bungoma, Machakos, Kisii and Wajir.
Every year, the Kenya Youth Employment Opportunities Project (KYEOP) publishes vacant position for interested & qualified Kenyan citizens to apply for. This year is not an exception. Therefore, the Jobs are listed below together with their requirements, roles, salary and qualifications.
This Circular is published on a weekly basis and contains the advertisements of vacant posts and jobs in Kenya Youth Employment Opportunities Project (KYEOP). Although the Circular is issued by the KYEOP Team is not responsible for the content of the advertisements. Inquiries about an advertisement must be addressed to the relevant advertising department.
- Kenya Youth Employment Opportunities Project (KYEOP) List of Courses >>>
KYEOP RECRUITMENT (VACANT) POSITIONS, ROLES, REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
To apply, you need to meet the KYEOP requirements. Kindly check here to get details about the KYEOP requirements.
HOW TO APPLY FOR KYEOP CYCLE 6
Interested candidates, who meet the required qualifications, should make their applications online to be received on or before (DATE WILL BE COMMUNICATED SOON)
Please note that manual applications will not be considered;
KYEOP is an equal opportunity employer and persons living with disabilities (PWDs) are encouraged to apply.
- Applications should reach the KYEOP Management on time on or before (DATE WILL BE COMMUNICATED SOON).
- How to Access the KYEOP Online Application System >>>
Kindly & follow us on Follow @coursediscovery OR or suggestions.